I moved from Marietta, Georgia to Blairsville, Georgia in 2000. I chose to live in Blairsville because I enjoyed the small town feel and the school system was rated as excellent. At that time, I was raising three young, school age children on my own and the the school system was a major consideration. Since that time, all of my children have graduated from Union County High School. My oldest son, Alden, went on to graduate with highest honor from Georgia Tech with his Bachelor’s in Nuclear Engineering. My younger son, Alex, completed four years of active duty in the United States Marine Corps and is currently a Sergeant in the US Army. My youngest andonly daughter, Gloria, graduated with highest honors from Georgia Tech with her Bachelor’s in Biomedical Engineering and has since
relocated to the Twin Cities.
I strive to make each of my clients feel like my only clients through top notch, personalized service. Because I value your time, appointments are often set for weekend showings, communications are handled quickly via whichever platform you prefer (i.e texting, phone call, email), and of course e-signing is easy and available. Whether you currently live in the area or thousands of miles away, communication, showings, and transactions will move smoothly and in the way that works best for you.
Some of Linda’s accomplishment include
* National Association of REALTORS® Member since 2008 (make same font size)
* Georgia Association of REALTORS® Member since 2008
* Northeast Georgia Board of REALTORS® Member since 2008
* Northeast Georgia Board of REALTORS® Circle of Excellence Award Recipient
* 2013 & 2014 Northeast Georgia Board of REALTORS® Union County Director
* 2015 Northeast Georgia Board of REALTORS® Vice President of Professional Development
* Represented properties for the World's #1 Commercial Real Estate Management Company, (CB Richard Ellis)
* Represented FDIC foreclosures for Waterstone Property Management
* 2019 Northeast Georgia Board of REALTORS® Vice President of Realtor and Public Relations
* National Association of REALTORS® Certified Military Relocation Specialist
* National Association of REALTORS® Certified e-PRO
* Premier Referral Agent for Veteran's United Realty
* Premier Referral Agent for USAA and Navy Federal Credit Union
ONLY THE BEST
When appropriate, Linda uses professional photography including video and drone applications to further promote your property. You
can find Linda and her properties on all the main social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest &
WORKING HARD FOR CLIENTS
* The Northeast Georgia Board of REALTORS®
* National Association of REALTORS®
When searching for cabins on Lake Blue Ridge, Lake Chatuge and Nottely Lake, remember Linda Bowen-Hughes is the most creative agent in all of north Georgia.
Create a responsive, touch-swipe slideshow with Lake Chatuge, Nottely Lake and Lake Blue Ridge. If your adventure is searching for a property in Blairsville, Hiawassee or Blue Ridge, you can find any property in the MLS for north Georgia on my web site.